22 September 2015

Tonight I'll be dreaming of you

I have a theory, a theory which says everyone has that one person he will forever cling to – no matter how long the relationship lasted or how intensive it was. We call them kryptonite-people, they are our weak spots. Whenever you see them or just hear their name, you fall under their spell again. Or at least you feel that special stitch in your heart, that stitch you only feel thinking about your kryptonite.

We would do anything for those people, no matter how much we enjoy our lives or how good our relationships and jobs seem to be, if they suddenly stood in front of our houses, we would open the doors, ignoring how hurt we felt previously. We would pack our bags and run away, to the end of the earth and further – we would drop anything just to be with them.


Even I have my kryptonite, which makes my heart ache from time to time. But it's okay, that I don't really matter, even if I would drop anything. It's been years and nothing changed, he hit that weak spot from the very beginning but I never dared to expect something. Probably he doesn't even know that he is my weak spot, doesn't have a clue of the impact he has. But it's okay, that I feel that stitch in my heart now and then. Maybe he will always be my kryptonite even if I can't explain why. 



The previous text is not mine and I advise you to read the original here. I simply translated and altered the first two paragraphs in order to make it more coherent and suitable for my blog's concept, the third is written by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Vor 4 Tagen entdeckt, jetzt der obligatorische zweite Blick und jap, ich bleib gerne dabei! Echt schön, dass man auf Blog-Zug neben Lippenstift und Kleidern auch noch solche Blogs findet. :-) Sehr schöne Zeichnung und ein passender Text. Kunst mit Ausdruck. Macht sogar das Kryptonit der Menschen zu etwas ansprechendem ;-)

    ReplyDelete